The size of the Nissan emblem light is 150mm*135mm(W*H)/5.91* 5.31(W*H)″ .
Nissan Emblem Light For Altima
What the Blue Letters/Red Letters Nissan Altima Emblem Light Look like：
How to choose your Nissan Emblem Light For Altima？
In order to choose the right Nissan Emblem for your Altima, please provide the following information, we can check for you.
- What are your car’s type and year？
- Does your car have an Autonomous cruise control System (Please check is there a radar behind your front emblem or it’s empty )？
- Does your original emblem have a camera hole？ Now our led emblem doesn’t have a camera hole, so if your car has a camera hole, you need to check you can remove it or not.
- Please measure your original emblem size, there are more sizes of our Led Nissan Emblem, we need to choose the best size according to your original emblem. So before order please measure your original emblem size （Width*Hight）
What’s the color of the Dynamic Nissan Emblem？
- There are two colors: Black and Silver
- Thew are three led colors： White /Blue Letters/Red Letters
How to Choose your Dynamic Led Nissan Emblem？
What’s the Size of the Nissan Emblem Light For Altima？
- 150mm(W)*135mm(H)/5.91(W)* 5.31(H)″
The size of （150mm(W)*135mm(H)/5.91(W)* 5.31(H)″）is suitable for Altima（2007-2012）； Altima（2013-2018）； 2019-Now （Basic Type）…
Maxima Series Cars you can check this link.
What are the features of the Dynamic Nissan Emblem？
- Chrome-plated surface, exactly the same as the original Nissan Emblem.
- Exactly the same as the original, without a white border，it’s very beautiful.
- Waterproof treatment, don’t worry about water.
- 1* LED Dynamic Nissan Emblem
- Power Supply： About 12V
Some tips about the Dynamic Nissan Emblem： According to your own needs, you can connect to any lights you want to light up with the Emblem, night lights, daylights, and headlights. It is recommended to be bright at night, the effect is not obvious on sunny days during the day. But it’s beautiful at the night.
Altima (2013-2018), Altima（2007-2012）, Altima（2019-Now）
White, White（Blue Word）, White（Red Word）
Floating Center Caps