What modules of Cadillac are Suitable for Animated Audi Tail Light？
The Animated Cadillac Tail Light is suitable for Cadillac CT5/ XT5
What is Dynamic Cadillac Tail Light？
The Dynamic Audi Tail Light is suitable for Cadillac CT5/ XT5, it shows four animations on unlocking/lock/reversing/brake.
These Audi-compatible Animated Tail Light are a fantastic addition to your luxury German car!
Installation instructions of Animated Cadillac Tail Light
To install the lights, you need a trim removal tool to remove the chrome strip on your Audi A6 or Q7.
- First, use the tool on either side of the rear panels to remove the chrome strip from the rear light cluster on each side of the car.
- Then, remove the residue of the sticky tape or glue with your hands and wipe it clean. Do the same for the rear center strip on the boot lid and clear the residue.
- Then open the boot lid and remove the small black cap from the outside of the boot struts using a small screwdriver.
- After this lift, the plastic pieces off from the two rear boot struts and remove the plastic trim on the underside of the boot near the back of the car using a screwdriver.
- Then remove the red safety sign from inside the boot lid and remove the plastic bracket which holds the sign into place, again using a small screwdriver to carefully prise of the small hooks.
- Remove the trim piece furthest to the left on the rear of the boot, which should be in line with the electronic boot close button.
- Then remove this button trim piece, disconnecting the connector.
- Also, remove the rear latch outer plastic trim piece with the trim remover tool. Then carefully remove the inner boot lid lining and unlatch it from the back of the boot first. Have another person do the same on the other side and carefully take it off fully.
- Get the new center light strip and remove the rear tape to expose the sticky surface.
- Then carefully feed the wiring in the left side hole which is in the boot lid all the way and then take care and stick the light strip piece onto the rear boot lid where the chrome strip used to be.
- For the strip on the outer rear brake lights use a trim removal tool to remove the trim next to the light clusters.
- Peel away the tape from the back of the new light strip and place it onto each rear light, snapping them into place.
- Then carefully feed the wiring through and connect everything up using the connectors provided and you are almost ready to go.
- Check if the lighting works by closing the boot and testing out the remote.
- Install everything back in the reverse order and you are ready to go!
Package includes ：
1Set * Animated Cadillac Tail Light