How to install Lincoln Light up Emblem？ Today’s article is about how to install the led emblem light for your lincoln car.
Honestly saying, it’s not easy to install Lincoln Light up Emblem, the first step is to install the front bumper, so it’s more difficult to install. If you are not a professional, I will suggest not to install
There are two wires of the Lincoln Light up Emblem: White and Black
These are the specific installation steps：
- Remove your car’s front bumper(it will cost much time to remove and install, if you install by yourself, please be patient!)
- Remove your original emblem
- Install the Lincoln led Emblem(replace install)
- Find your car’s right/left headlight wire(every car is different, so the position of the right/left headlight wire is different)
- White wire plugin right/left headlight (+); Black wire plugin right/left headlight (-);
- Finish.it works together with your headlight
PS: every car is different, so the position of the right/left headlight wire is different. The photo is an example.
The difficult part is to remove the bumper and recover, it will cost much time.