How to Install Dynamic tail light for Audi A6
1.Remove the original chrome-plated stripe （The tool contains in the package）
2. Remove the trunk guard
3. Tail light thread through the hole then use adhesive to fix the taillight stripe.
4. Fix both size light stripe
5. Route the wire along the support pillar of the trunk, please pay attention to reserve 30-40cm to prevent the power wire from being disconnected when the trunk is switched on and off.
6. Connect the plug to the original plug. Green to Green. We meet some customer want to wire the wires one by one, we can send you the circle board connecting photos, then you can check one by one.
7. Firewire connect the battery (+)