Lots of customers interested in our Led Nissan Emblem with Animation. But it’s not suitable for all cars, today’s article is about how to choose the right Led Nissan Emblem.
How to choose your emblem size？
- What are your car’s type and year？
- Do your car have an Autonomous cruise control System (Please check is there a radar behind your front emblem or it’s empty ) ？
- Do your original emblem have a camera hole？Now our led emblem doesn’t have a camera hole, so if your car has a camera hole, you need to check you can remove it or not.
- Please measure your original emblem size, there are more sizes of our Led Nissan Emblem, we need to choose the best size according to your original emblem. So before order please measure your original emblem size （Width*Hight）
How many emblems sizes you can choose?
There are 3 Sizes of our light up Nissan emblem：
- 130mm(W)*110mm(H)/5.12(W)* 4.33(H)″
- 150mm(W)*135mm(H)/5.91(W)* 5.31(H)″
- 176mm(W)*150mm(H)/6.93(W)* 5.91(H)″
176mm(W)*150mm(H)/6.93(W)* 5.91(H)″ is suitable for Armada（2017-2019）|2017 Nissan Titan | Terra and more ……
The size of （150*135mm） is suitable for Nissan Altima（2013-2018）and 2019-Now （Basic Type）…
130mm(W)*110mm(H)/5.12(W)* 4.33(H)″ is suitable for Sentra
Another type need to check your emblem size, if your measure size is close to our size, the difference is between ±10mm, it’s OK.
How to measure your emblem size？